Natural Black Soap
Healing Natural Black Soap
Take a natural African approach to keeping your skin clean and healthy. This African black soap is soft, organically shaped, delicately textured and exudes a natural, earthy smell. It's ideal for cleaning your hands, face and body, and it can even be lathered up and used as a shampoo. Its gentle natural ingredients make it effective for people with damaged or sensitive skin. Hand made in Ghana.
with Roasted Cocoa Pods, Plantain Skin, Ash, Palm Oil, Water.
Normal shelf life is 24 months. To prolong the shelf life of the natural black soap, keep it in a cool and dry location. After using your black soap in the shower you can then store it in an air-tight container or zip-lock bag in a cooler and drier section of the house. Color varies slightly from photo to a darker or lighter shade of brown. 16 oz. M-S520
- No artificial ingredients
- Useful in reliveing acne, clearing blemishes, bumps, and many other skin issues.
- Gives skin a deep clean, leaving it radiant and healthy.
- The same women who make black soap choose to use only black soap on their babies, as its purity makes it gentle and non-drying for babies sensitive skin.
- For centuries, Africans have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues.
- Many Africans swear by black soap for treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Women in Africa will use black soap during pregnancy and afterwards to keep them from getting stretch marks and to protect them from dry skin that is often accompanied by pregnancy.
- Black soap can also be used as a hair shampoo. The shea butter in the soap softens the hair, while the vitamins give it strength.